Effective Date: 10/13/2017
www.catalystpublicrelations.com (the "Website") is a website operated by Catalyst Public Relations, LLC ("CATALYST", "we", "us", "our") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU When you use the Website, you may provide us with, and we may collect from you, information which relates to you, including your personal information.
You may provide us with your information in a number of ways, including:
- reporting a problem or requesting support for the Website.
Information we collect about you.
With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full URL clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time); and
- pages you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED We may use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use that information to:
- help us respond to your queries;
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- notify you about changes to our services; and
- ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION We may share your personal information with any CATALYST Companies and with selected third parties including:
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you in order to provide you with a product or service;
- business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors to provide you with information about promotions and offers;
- aggregated, anonymized or other data to advertisers, advertising networks and social networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We may also use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the personal information we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience; and
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of the Website.
We may disclose your personal information tothird parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if the CATALYST Companies that control this Website or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
STORAGE AND TRANSFER OF INFORMATION Your information may be stored on servers in the United States and is subject to the laws of the United States, where the data protection and other laws may differ from those of other countries. Your information may be disclosed in response to inquiries or requests from government authorities or to respond to judicial process in the countries in which we operate. By accessing or using the Website or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing, transfer and storage of information in and to the United States and other countries, where you may not have the same rights and protections as you do under local law.
CHILDREN This Website is not directed toward children under 13 years of age nor do we knowingly collect information from children under 13. If you are under 13 years of age, you are not permitted to submit any personal information to us.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com.
SECURITY We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational procedures measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, the internet is an open system and we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant the security of any information that you transmit on or through our Website or that we otherwise maintain.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES Our Website, our newsletters, email updates and other communications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of others, including our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies.